Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lgtsotrsdh
Creator
Creator

Date Field in Pivot Table Exporting to Excel With Incorrect Formatting

Hi,

We're upgrading from QlikView 11.20 to QlikView 12 November 2017 SR2 and have run into a weird issue while testing. We have a Straight Table that has three date fields in the table. When we export this table to Excel, everything looks good. However, if we do a Fast Change to a Pivot Table and do the same export, we get incorrect formatting for only one of the data fields. I've checked the formatting in the Document Properties and it matches the other date fields that export correctly. I tried to change it from M/D/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY and we're still getting the same thing. Has anyone seen this issue? Any idea what's going on?

Thanks,

Scott

1 Reply
lgtsotrsdh
Creator
Creator
Author

FYI, I just came up with a workaround where I'm specifying format 'M/D/YYYY' in the Date function (it's Date(Floor(datefield), 'M/D/YYYY') now instead of just Date(Floor(datefield))). While this works, it doesn't help all the other date fields that we have throughout our dashboards that I would have to find manually. Any idea why this behavior would change between 11.20 and 12 would be very much appreciated. Thanks.