Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sheet Navigation with Specific Chart (Auto Hide and Show)

Hello World,

FYI I've attached sample application to test.

If you notice 2 sheets, there is one called Dashboard one more for Admin Page which should filter from there

So, If From Admin sheet once we hit Country (Either 1/2/3/4) which should navigate to First sheet and it will get suitable needed.

Use case - If Country1 select from Country Filter The dashboard should visible only Country1 Which means Remain all should be hide. Till here we are in good. The big challenge here is if we select Country3 from Admin page it should place in Country1 that means (Auto Place order in first place). So, that it should navigate to each like versa.

Note - There is Submit and Clear button in Admin sheet. This all effects only works when Button Clicked (that means dynamic)

Free to ask in case, Anything needed from my end. So, far My company Certify these extensions.

1) Sheet Navigation - Qlik Branch

2) Show Hide Container - Qlik Branch

Best,

Anil

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hard to comment on your performance issue not knowing your live data model & volumes, but 36 viz's is a lot and means it'll have 36 hypercubes to refresh on every select.  If you've got 36 cores then that averages 1 hypercube per core.  If you go up to 100 viz's then that averages nearly 3 hypercubes per core. and that certainly would have performance issues.

Maybe worthwhile looking at the performance monitor and see what happens when you do selections, especially CPU & RAM.  I would guess you'll see all cores spiking to 100%.  Beware, as if you are peaking out all your cores then all users on all dashboards will get a performance hit at the same time.

The simple suggestion is to not have so many viz's, but without knowing your dashboard I cannot know if that would be viable.

View solution in original post

28 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you attached the correct qvf ?

Neither of the 2 extensions you mention appear to be used, nor is there the Submit and Clear button in Admin sheet you mention.  I am confused.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

You are not seeing this?

Capture.PNG

Anyway, May be you need to Download those extension to look the preview of my file. Update File (PFA)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see this in edit mode, as in only 2 object viz's

290967.PNG

I have the 2 extensions installed and am using QlikSense Desktop September 2017, 11.14.3

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Did you place new file to exist one? Please download latest one and check? Mine is QS Nov 11.24.1 (Won't help the version as support from QS 3.2 with those extensions )

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ain't got a clue what's up,

I have deleted everything, cleared my caches, re-downloaded, re-installed and still the same.

Hopefully somebody else will pick up this thread and we'll see what happens to them.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

That is make sense, Have you opened from Desktop / Hub? If it is desktop, Not sure what is the problem. If it is Hub try to open same In Chrome ??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Desktop on my private PC.  Both native desktop and via Chrome.

Have upgraded to Qlik Sense Desktop November 2017 Patch 1 and still the same.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

UN-Expected outcome from you? Not even sure, What was the issue. Anyway, One last question do you have latest file which upload by "Feb 10, 2018 10:30 AM". If so, Could be something weird happened. Need to troubleshoot that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The file is dated Feb 10, 17:18.  Which is when I downloaded it UK time.

I can happily put new viz's on with the 2 extensions you mentioned, there is just no sign of the bottom 2 viz's on your screen shot.

If you have time and want to make sure then maybe create a version called say Sample2 and put a text box saying Sample 2.