Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense - Totalling row sum in a pivot table

Hello,

I cannot find an answered question regarding this topic.

I have a pivot table where the row measure are an average of a data field.  When I click add totals in the it adds up the total records and not the totals of each row.  Please see below totals do not add up to the totals of all the other rows.

Please help.

Thanks,

Kizzy

QLIK Pivot Chart Totals.jpg

18 Replies
OmarBenSalem

Sthing like this:

sum(AGGR(Avg(Days),Division,Status))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I added the dimension but it still does not work.

Thanks,

Kizzy

QLIK Pivot Chart Totals4.PNG

sunny_talwar

Dimension doesn't have to between <>. That was just to show that the you need to put your dimension/s here....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Omar

Days in Status is field that contains numerical data and I want the average calculation to display on the pivot table and the total of those figures to show in the total.  I don't know how splitting the days and status into 2 sections will work?

Thanks,

kizzy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

I amended the expression but now it only shows the total and the first column of data titled default.  below shows all the other columns which should also be included.

Thanks,

Kizzy

QLIK Pivot Chart Totals.jpg

sunny_talwar

You have two dimension, don't you? You need to add all of them into your expression

Sum(Aggr(Expression, Division, [Application Status]))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

it works thanks!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I would like to have something similar, though the entire pivot table become 0, can shield some lights on me?

sum(Aggr (
if(Trans_Date_YYYYMM<=201810, sum( ANP_New_Combine_USD)/1000000,sum( Forecast_ANP_Total)/1000000)

, CHANNEL, [Transaction Month]))

mansoorsheraz
Creator
Creator

Hi,

I am, having a similar issue and I am, using dimensionality(). The Total isnt getting calculated instead showing up a blank there. Can you help me with this?

Regards