Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

I have 2 table . How to make the 2 table become 1 table

Hi All

I have 2 table . I want to make the 2 table become 1 table.

SUM({<year = {'$(=Max(year))'}, month = {"<=$(=IF(GetSelectedCount(month), Max({<year = {'$(=Max(year))'}>}month), Num(Month(Today()))))"}>}sales/1000)

Both of the table having same expression. But dimension for

Table 1 GROUP_CLASS

Table 2 GROUP_TYPE

can some one advise me how to use use SET analysis :-

So that i can compute the Different of Table 1 and 2 for each row.

Paul Yeo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

4 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

My QVW

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Sum(Aggr(SUM({<year = {'$(=Max(year))'}, month = {"<=$(=IF(GetSelectedCount(month), Max({<year = {'$(=Max(year))'}>}month), Num(Month(Today()))))"}>}sales/1000), GROUP_CLASS,GROUP_TYPE))

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

‌Hi Anil

THank you very much  I am surprise that expression is able add the 2 field at the back of expression.  So that it will sum up the 2 amount .

THis is the first time I have experience this feature.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you want to supply 2 measures you can. But, make sure you may try with aggregate ir else it works only row level

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)