Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tracycrown
Creator III
Creator III

Count By Date & Hour

Dear Sir/Madam

I am trying to compute number of students coming to exam hall at different time interval (ie. In time) and group them under the time table below.

I faced problem to present the results By Date (280) and By Hour(285), you can see that both charts generate different answers. Also, the result in charts is different from reports (165 vs 266).

Kindly help to advise which one is the correct answer (165 ?)

Thank you

Tracy  

Start_HourEnd_HourPaperNumber of Students
10.30 11.30 Finance?
11.30 12.30 Finance?
12.30 13.30 Finance?
13.30 14.30 Tea Break?
14.30 15.30 Social Science?
15.30 16.30 Social Science?
16.30 17.30 Tea Break?
17.30 18.30 Mathematics?
18.30 19.30 Mathematics?
19.30 20.30 Teak Break?
20.30 21.30 English?
21.30 22.30 English

?

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you can explain the result set, That may great help us to reply

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
tracycrown
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Dear Mr Anil Babu

Thanks for your quick response.

For example, Student# 1004 came to exam hall at 12.15pm so the system should count 1 in the time table 11.30 - 12.30. The correct answer should be 165 (see Attendance Report By Date).

The problem is why Attendance Report By Hour and Charts (Table 1 & Table 2) showed different results.

Thank You

Tracy

Anil_Babu_Samineni

But, There is nothing called "Exam Hall". Will you provide output if you know from provided table

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
tracycrown
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Dear Mr Anil Babu

The data is simply for one exam hall (ie. Morris).

Tracy

tracycrown
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Dear all

Can someone help on this grouping issue ?.

Thank you so much

Tracy