Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thomaslg_wq
Creator III
Creator III

Nprinting scheduler certificate issue

Hi everyone,

I just installed NPrinting and Qlik Sense, everything works fine but one important function does not work :

I have an issue when running an nprinting task publishing to the hub.

I installed the certificates as requested (no password, secret key, etc.) with the domain user running both NPrinting and Qlik Sense server services, Qlik Sense and Nprinting users are domain users, I can do evertyhing but publish to the hub.

The scheduler log gives :

Qlik.NPrinting.Repo 17.6.0.0 Qlik.NPrinting.Repo.Service.ReportPublishingService 20180207T100357.617+01:00 WARN "MACHINENAME" Nprinting Task Identity 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Cannot publish to Sense Hub: Qlik Certificate for Sense not found in My CurrentUser

Have anyone already encountered the issue ?

I tried reinstallating certificates giving the nprinting machine name as full domain name, without success.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Thomas

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

First there is a bug about this that will be solved with next release February 2018. It will be available soon.

Qlik NPrinting was unable to load certificates to publish to Qlik Sense Hub if the casing was different for the certificate's issuer name and the configured address in the Hub destination (e.g. issuer sense.MyDomain.com, hub https://sense.mydomain.com). This prevented certificates from being loaded and caused failure in the publish to hub function with the message "Qlik Certificate for Sense not found in My CurrentUser".

Please check also all the other requirements visible in the page https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2017/Content/AdministeringQVNprinting/SetHubDestinatio...?

For example, "Recipients must be Windows domain users configured in both Qlik NPrinting and Qlik Sense".

Be sure also that you followed the instructions in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2017/Content/DeployingQVNprinting/NPrinting-with-Sense....

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
bruno_ml
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

I have the same problem, I can connect to Qlik Sense HUB for créate my report. I have install the Qlik Sense certificate with the service user who is root admin in Qlik Sense.

The report is deployed in NewStand and in the directory but not into the HUB, I don't understand why.

Can you help us please ?

Regards,
Bruno

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

First there is a bug about this that will be solved with next release February 2018. It will be available soon.

Qlik NPrinting was unable to load certificates to publish to Qlik Sense Hub if the casing was different for the certificate's issuer name and the configured address in the Hub destination (e.g. issuer sense.MyDomain.com, hub https://sense.mydomain.com). This prevented certificates from being loaded and caused failure in the publish to hub function with the message "Qlik Certificate for Sense not found in My CurrentUser".

Please check also all the other requirements visible in the page https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2017/Content/AdministeringQVNprinting/SetHubDestinatio...?

For example, "Recipients must be Windows domain users configured in both Qlik NPrinting and Qlik Sense".

Be sure also that you followed the instructions in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2017/Content/DeployingQVNprinting/NPrinting-with-Sense....

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
thomaslg_wq
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Ruggero,

Thanks for your input.

Could you please provide the document from which you got this quotation ?

What is the workaround then ? Use a former QS/NP version ?

Thanks for your help,

Thomas

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The quotation comes from the February 2018 Release Notes.

You can download the setups of Qlik NPrinting February 2018 and update your installation.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero