Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Books for QlikView 12

Hello everyone !

Sorry if my question is dumb or something, but i've been searching for books to mastery QV12, and i always find books to QV11, like QlikView 11 for Developers.

I saw people saying that are such small differences, but i want to be certain wich book i'll buy (those books are expensive in my country). I have a beginner experiencie with QV (started in a new BI job using QV12) and already made some Udemy courses that helped me a lot.

I always saw these books in topics, and read this topic Books and literature:

QlikView 11 for Developers

Mastering QlikView

QlikView for Developers Cookbook

Is It too old for use nowadays ?

(ps: sorry about my english)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Yes, the differences between QV11 and QV12 can be neglected if you learn QlikView.

I would start with the first book in your list, though I think there is a newer edition, just called 'QlikView for developers' (June 2017, I think). Not sure, but I think there is even a spanish edition (guess you might be interested in).

Too bad you've just missed the 5$ e-book campaign by Packt Publishing.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Yes, the differences between QV11 and QV12 can be neglected if you learn QlikView.

I would start with the first book in your list, though I think there is a newer edition, just called 'QlikView for developers' (June 2017, I think). Not sure, but I think there is even a spanish edition (guess you might be interested in).

Too bad you've just missed the 5$ e-book campaign by Packt Publishing.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the response Stefan !

I'll start with the new one that you mensioned (QV for Developers by Garcia and Barry) so.

Actually i'm brazilian, and portuguese version would be perfect hahaha

Thanks again my friend !

clondono
Creator III
Creator III

Check the revised version of Qlikview for Developers published last June, it is based on QV12

https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/qlikview-developers