cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Publish Nprinting sheets to the hub

He Guys,

I rather new to Nprinting and im struggling to make sense out of it. Im working with

Qlik NPrinting November 2017 Version: 17.6.0000.0

I created a report but it won't published to the Hb, The task execution is 100%. I followed the video tutorial on Youtube, regarding publishing to the Hub. I checked if there was a Hub destination, if the user has access to the Sense Hub and if the domain was mentioned in the user profile of NPrinting. The reports are shown in the newsstand section, but not in de the Hub. 

I looked at this postFail to distribute report to hub through NPrinting

Checked out this page https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.2/Content/AdministeringQVNprinting/SetHubDestination/Hub-de...

Still have not figured out why I cannot publish to the Sense Hub.So what am I doing wrong?

Hope somebody has an answer for me.

Liesbeth

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ruggero, Balakrishnan,

Thank you for your response and suggestions.

My colleague and I double checked it and everything was configured correctly.

We updated Nprinting with the February release and this has solved our problem.

Once again, thank you for replying.

Best,

Liesbeth

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Balakrishnan_V
Employee
Employee

Hello liesbeth‌,

Greetings! I believe that their seems to be that the appropriate Central node address (Full computer name of the Qlik Sense server machine) is not provided to Qlik NPrinting?

What is the error that you are getting?

Thank You

Bala

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Be sure that you filled all the needed requirements. If you did, please give a check at the Qlik NPrinting logs at the same moment you get the error to see if there are detailed information that can help you.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ruggero, Balakrishnan,

Thank you for your response and suggestions.

My colleague and I double checked it and everything was configured correctly.

We updated Nprinting with the February release and this has solved our problem.

Once again, thank you for replying.

Best,

Liesbeth