Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pie chart help

Hi,

I have a pie chart it will show the distribution of Unix servers by OS Count% but  in the  bar chart values or overlaping   and look and feel is not good, Please help to arrange the bar chart in a consistent way.

I have attached a sample file with this post.

17 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thanx Anand/Arjan....now its working...

Anand by the way in you bar chart can we name those below the bars with AIX,HP-UX,Solaris....etc

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

seee the attached file

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

Guys small correction.....am getting pie chart size bigger but values are still over lapping

its_anandrjs

Hi,

Thanks, if you are asking about the OS type name so it is possible just add a column [OS Type] in the below of the Count (Servers) but both the values massing up why you want this is legend is there.

Regards

Anand

Not applicable
Author

That is fine Anand just am asking for look and feel of the chart

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

i have attached a file try it out

Sunil Chauhan
its_anandrjs

Hi,

For this i thing you need change some setting of the legend and set some small font as well as set bold type to the fond and increase the width of the chart cause values are masing up.

See the attached sample.

Regards

Anand

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

i have attacheed the file see again cossely

will it help you

Sunil Chauhan