Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paul_ripley
Creator III
Creator III

N Printing: How to hide expression on header row in ppt

Hi

I have a table in QV loaded in from Excel

I have suppressed the header rows, so I just have the comments.

However when I import the table into N Printing - the header (which is comment_text) comes through into the powerpoint.

I don't seem to be able to remove it.

Is it possible to remove the header?

Many thanks

Paul

Screenshot below from NPrinting

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

In Excel templates you can hide the table headers. Unfortunately this option is not yet available (February 2018) in PowerPoint reports.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
paul_ripley
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Many thanks for the information