Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Sheet Level Section Access isn't working

Hello Qliker's,

I'm trying to implement the sheet level section access to the application published on our client server. I created the security rule having the logic sheets name like "ZSM" shall only be displayed to the certain group and other shall view the sheets which doesn't have the sheet name like "ZSM".

I applied the following rule which isn't successful. Please review my security rule below,

((resource.id="App ID") and (user.@User_Type="Restricted User" and resource.name like "ZSM") or (user.@User_Type="Users" or resource.name!="Customer Analysis - ZSM" and resource.name!="Customer Details - ZSM" and resource.name!="Dashboard - ZSM" and resource.name!="Order Analysis - ZSM" and resource.name!="Target Analysis - ZSM"))

Please help, kindly help if I should follow any other steps in security rule.

Best Regards,

Mohan

26 Replies
mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Dion,

What you suggested rule is working as expected. But the master item is not visible to the restricted users.

Kindly help on this.

mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Suhasini,

I have edited the rule by marking Create. Still no luck.

ysj
Creator
Creator

mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Yogesh,

All the steps are tried from the shared link. The output is same. The Master item is still invisible to the users.

mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi,

Do we have any help on this?

mohan_1105
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Suhasini,

The "Monitoring Apps" stream is disabled for Root admin. Is there is any way to resolve this issue?

suhasinigm
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Mohan,

I think you have disabled default security rule for "Monitoring Stream",Create a new security rule as below

Resource filter will be Stream,rule will be ((user.roles="RootAdmin")).

hope it will help you .