Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar chart, display value from different calculation

Hi,

I have a datasource containing customer feedback and i am trying to create a bar chart displaying average of customer responses, and in addition to this a representation of how many answers this was based upon.

I have this to give me the bar; num(avg(answerText), '0,00') i.e. an average of the answers given.

I want the bar to represent that, and in addition to this have text on the bar representing how many anwers the average is based on; i.e. TextCount(AnswerText)

I cannot find anywhere to define what the datapoint values should be based on, any ideas?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
its_anandrjs

Hi,

As i understand it you want to display a Avg number as well as the count of number of answer asked so for this i think you need to add another expression which does this TextCount(AnswerText), whether i understand it clearlly or not. If you have any sample so provide to me.

Regards,

Anand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi,

As i understand it you want to display a Avg number as well as the count of number of answer asked so for this i think you need to add another expression which does this TextCount(AnswerText), whether i understand it clearlly or not. If you have any sample so provide to me.

Regards,

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Hello,  and thanks for a quick reply!

Yes, that is correct. I need the bar to represent the average, and also add a text to the bar showing count of answers. I can't upload sample i'm afraid.

any ideas?

Regards,

Mikael

Not applicable
Author

Hi (again) i had already done as you suggested but missed to add that i only needed values and not bars.

thanks again

its_anandrjs

Hi,

Yes it is possible i suggest you use two expressions and use Bar and line Graph

1. For the Line graph num(avg(answerText), '0,00')

3. For Bar graph TextCount(AnswerText)

Use Chart style Bar and Line Chart

Regards

Anand