Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
berndpodhradsky
Partner - Contributor III

Single Integration API Callbacks not working using HTTPS?

Hi everyone!

Qlik Sense documentation states that callbacks may be received by adding the "callback=test" parameter to the single object URL. Here's the link to the documentation:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/September2017/Subsystems/APIs/Content/single-integration...

This works perfectly well when using HTTP - I get two alert boxes notifying me of the callbacks. However, when using the exact same URL with HTTPS, I don't get any alert boxes. Why is that the case? And is there any other way to catch onError, onValid and onRendered? How can I find out whether the single object integrated in my webpage has finished rendering or has produced any error?

Thanks in advance,

Bernd

3 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Hi Bernd!

Do you actually use the built-in test package? In that case you should be able to step through the callbacks in the debugger. Or have you added your own handler? Might be that Internet Explorer has some security restriction on whats possible to do.

Hope this is of some help

Erik Wetterberg

berndpodhradsky
Author

‌Hi Erik!

All I‘ve done so far is adding &callback=test to the single object URL and opening it in the browser. The browser displays two alert boxes when using HTTP. The same URL (just using HTTPS) gives no alert box at all.

How can I register my own callback functions? I have not found any information about that in the documentation. Is there a simple example (HTML website with one embeded single object plus callback receivers)?

Thank you in advance,

Bernd

NektariosP
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Bernd!
I trying to register my own callback functions but with no luck.
Did you find any examples, HTML file with single object and onRender callback?

Thank you in advance,

Nektarios