Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III

Adding calculated column-problem with automatically filling all rows in a table

Hi everyone,

I am trying to make a report in Nprinting, version September 2017.

I put a calculated column, and I use a level. But when i want preview a report, then I see that a calculated column is not filled in all rows,

just a first row of all levels.

What can I do?

Thankssss,

Jasmina

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Thanks for the screenshot. It seems a bug that appears when you insert an Excel table inside a level. As workaround you can use nested levels:

Calculated column nested levels.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

add one more row with dummy data along with <deleterow> and select the range the row also and preview

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

If you are using levels in an Excel template you must insert the formula to calculate the new columns between the levels tags as in the picture:

Calculated column.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

level_value.png

I have already done that but doesn't work

ne_printa.png

Jasmina

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Thanks for the screenshot. It seems a bug that appears when you insert an Excel table inside a level. As workaround you can use nested levels:

Calculated column nested levels.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you very much. Now it is working.

But I have another question, maybe you can help me, or I will open an another topic.

Now I need sparkline column.

sparkline.png

And the same thing is happening.  Just in one row I get result.

monthliy.png

Excel doesn't allow me to manipulate with $ in sparkline edit. 😕

Thank you

Jasmina

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Yes, please open a single conversation for every question. Thanks

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

This bug will be solved in next release June 2018.

Best regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero