cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hypercube does not contain a certain measure

Hello,

I've created a hypercube with around 25 measures. It was working fine, each time I've loaded the application the measures were there and the calculation was fine. However I've included one more measure and it looks like it's sometimes there, sometimes it's not. When I first load the application and navigate to that page where it occurs, it won't work (all the other measures are working fine, it just looks like the hypercube does not contain that particular measure). If I refresh the mashup (while I'm in this page) the hypercube will contain the measure and it's working ok. (Basically it's just a flag which is switching between 2 objects when a certain condition is evaluated to true, however it won't show any object in the first load because the hypercube does not contain that measure).

Does anyone has any idea what's the issue and how can I resolve that?

Thanks,

Zoltan

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This does not sound like your issue but worthwhile checking your initial data fetch parameters :

qInitialDataFetch: [{qHeight: 40,qWidth: 22}]

And making sure your qWidth is correct.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hey,

Unfortunately it's not the problem. The strange thing is that all the other measures are available when the mashup loads, except that one. And it shows up there when I refresh that page.

Zoltan

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Weird.

Maybe create an additional diagnostic hypercube with just a single dimension and the rogue measure in question.  WIth this simple hypercube see if you can you create the issue.  If so then as it is smaller it should be easier to diagnose.  If it is ok then slowly add in the additional measures until you can recreate the issue, the you will know that last thing you added is the cause.

ErikWetterberg

Hi,

And your hypercube is only defined in only place? Do you set the ID's yourself or let Qlik take care of it? Are you using the capabilities API? The APIs try to cache GenericObjects, which leads to strange results if you use the same ID in several places.

BTW: where have you seen that the measure is missing? In your callback function? Have you logged the actual data you get? Checked what's on the web socket?

Hope this is of some help

Erik Wetterberg

Digvijay_Singh

You may check if change in selections in a specific field used in the hypercube making it sometimes appear and sometimes going.