cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Firstsortedvalue (Grand Total) issue

Hi Guys,

How do I sum the resultant of this expression to display in a textbox?

=FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Sum(FIELDNAME1),FIELDNAME2), -FIELDNAME2).

Thanks

27 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Reference Number

sunny_talwar

And this did not work for you?

=Sum(Aggr(FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Sum(FIELDNAME1), FIELDNAME2, [Reference Number]), -Aggr(FIELDNAME2, FIELDNAME2, [Reference Number])), [Reference Number]))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No it didn't returned '0'

pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others

BrunPierre
Master
Master

When I click on the Actions button at the bottom left of the reply, I get only "Report Abuse"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter and Pablo,

On Questions and Discussion threads, the option to mark a reply as the Correct Answer or as Helpful is only available to the thread's original author and admins. In this case, adoteykwame would need to take these actions.

On Documents, members other than the original author have the ability to mark comments as Helpful.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

LoKi_asterix
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jeremy,

Like I posted earlier the only option available to me on Actions is "Report Abuse" and I simply don't know why.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter,

This particular thread was created by another user, Adotey Kwame on Feb 27, 2018, so you won't have the options to mark as correct or helpful on this thread. These options are reserved for the original poster:

2018-04-10 Firstsortedvalue (Grand Total) issue.png

I will go ahead and mark replies as helpful and correct here, since the original poster has not done so.

If you use the Actions menu to "Start a discussion" then you will be able to mark replies as helpful or correct on it.

2018-04-10 Actions Start a discussion.png

I hope this helps.

Best,

Jeremy