cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maximum 2 measures on Area Layer

Hello

I'd like to add multiple measures on top of my Area layer. I'm using my own polygon column + a dimension hierarchy that groups the polygons into country/region/sub-region.

I'm only able to add two measures in the "Location ID" tab of my Area Layer though. Since my polygons are taking one spot, I'm limited to only show one measure (besides using the coloring by measure, under the Appearance tab.

How can I expand the number of measures that appear when hoving over layers on my GeoAnalytics map as shown below?

Polygon_Issue.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Emil,

You can customize the popup by Appearance->Info Bubble switch from Auto to Custom.

The expression should be a Qlik string, html is allowed, for instance:

='<b>' & Location & '</b><br>' &

sum(sales) & ' USD<br>' &

avg(margin) & ' % <br>'

http://bi.idevio.com/wp-content/qlik/qliksense/releases/IdevioMapsForQlikSense-5.10.5/imap_reference...

Thanks,

Patric

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi Emil,

You can customize the popup by Appearance->Info Bubble switch from Auto to Custom.

The expression should be a Qlik string, html is allowed, for instance:

='<b>' & Location & '</b><br>' &

sum(sales) & ' USD<br>' &

avg(margin) & ' % <br>'

http://bi.idevio.com/wp-content/qlik/qliksense/releases/IdevioMapsForQlikSense-5.10.5/imap_reference...

Thanks,

Patric

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Patric

Yes, that looks like a workaround. Thanks.

Any changes that we'll be able to add more fields in the future and not having to customize the popup? 

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Hi, probably not, the measures are for setting location id and color for all objects.

Custom Info Bubble is the preferred way to add additional text and other info.

Patric