cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set Analysis Query

Hi

I’m really new to Qlik Sense and am having trouble getting a simple set analysis to work.  I have a qvd of transactions that have columns including ‘Amount’ and ‘Actual_Flag’.  I want to return the amount where the actual flag is ‘A’ but although the expression is accepted by the expression editor I am getting an invalid dimension indicator.

SUM(${<ACTUAL_FLAG={'A'}>}AMOUNT)

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Diane

25 Replies
vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III

SUM (  {< Actual_Flag = {"A"} >} Amount )

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny

Thanks for the link.  I've read the info but can't see any 'Correct Answer' button on my replies.

Sunny Talwar (to Diane McDonough) 16 hours ago

Check here

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Reply Actions

Could it be my settings?

sunny_talwar

It could be the browser you are using may be... not really sure

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

open this thread in new tab ,

and you should be logon to community

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I've tried opening thread in new tab and also opening via internet explorer (I usually use Chrome for Qlik) but still cannot see the  'Correct Answer' button.

Any other ideas.

Until I sort this out could a moderator please mark my original question as answered.

Thanks

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

ext_aaq‌ 

or you can send mail to this

qoncierge@qlik.com

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Diane,

Chrome should display everything correctly. Could you please add a screen shot of this thread so I can look for clues as to the issue? Here's a direct link: Set Analysis Query

Thank you,

Qlik Community Team

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Qlik comm Screen Shot.PNG

Hopefully this will help. 

I'd wanted to attach a word doc with the screen shot on but can't seen the advanced editor either.

sunny_talwar

Were you logged in at the time you took this screenshot? You can see that at the very top... I ask this because you don't even have the option to reply which only shows up when you log in

Capture.PNG

Logged in view would look something like this

Capture.PNG