Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Activity and points update fail?

Hi all,

As of today my activity and points awarded don't seem to update anymore. My activity shows content till yesterday while I posted several replies today. Points are also not added, is there an issue with the points system?

Regards,

Piet Hein

41 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Oh, I thought only point system is dead Don't worry you will fee alive once system is up and you will see last 2 days points increase altogether.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

What do you mean by: I thought only point system is dead ?

I do not think they will feed the accounts with the missing points of the last two days, because when it happened to me several times this month, every time they did not count the points that I was supposed to win after they fixed the bug..

Digvijay_Singh

‌Oh, thats not good, but points are showing up in notification section means they exist in the database, I hope they would not lose it this time.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Activity shows up in the notification, not the points.. and points are blocked.. anyway, hope they fix this as soon as possible.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Don't worry, soon there will be piles of "fresh" points available for earning again. Fresh = better

sunny_talwar

What will happen if there are no points anymore? Will we stop helping others? I hope not and cause it is still exciting to get correct response and/or helpful response without points

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Who's asking? Ahah, the one at the bottom of the cookie jar... Clever, where are you?

sunny_talwar

Hahahahaha

sunny_talwar

Did the points just came back? I see a jump in my points

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Indeed. So that means that digvijay was right: they managed to recover the assignments. I hope Jive can keep it that way. Didn't you notice a certain slowdown in posts/replies or was that just me?