Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

New line in KPI visualization

Hi all,

I'm using a KPI visualization in order to display a date. As there's not enough space, i would like to separate the all phrase in two by creating a new line.

Currently I'm using this expression:

=if(GetFieldSelections(AllocTransfInsDate)>0,

'from' & ' ' & $(vRange),

'Week' & ' ' & $(vCurrentInsDateWeek))

I've already tried something like

=if(GetFieldSelections(AllocTransfInsDate)>0,

'from' & chr(13) & $(vRange),

'Week' & ' ' & $(vCurrentInsDateWeek))

but it didn't worked... Does anyone have an idea to solve this issue?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Try to use a Text Box object. There you can handle line breaks, font size and color.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

How about Chr(10) instead of Chr(13)?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It also doesn't work ...

Thiago_Justen_

I guess, due to the responsive nature of the charts it wouldn't make sense to force a break. Maybe you should try use an extension to get what you want to.

Qlik Branch

Thiago Justen Teixeira Gonçalves
Farol BI
WhatsApp: 24 98152-1675
pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Try to use a Text Box object. There you can handle line breaks, font size and color.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Pablo

pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Your welcome !