cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alberto_cuozzo_
Contributor II
Contributor II

Rights on App or part of it using QlikSense Business 30 days free

Is it possible using this QlikSense to apply the correct right on whole App or single object?

For istance: I wanto only some user to see the App or only some user to see some objects. I want moreover only some user to export data and chart.

Thank you for helping me on that

Alberto

19 Replies
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

When you subscribe to Business you will get additional workspace and streams on the left. Watch this video, it will answer your questions

Qlik Sense Cloud Business - Orientation Overview - YouTube

vizmind.eu
alberto_cuozzo_
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The video is interesting , but does not answer to my questions.

Are you able to help on the questions I posted before or give some clues to follow?

I'd like to buy the correct version

Thanks one more time

Alberto

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

If you watch it carefully, it actually does as it shows the Cloud from different perspectives - owner/users.

The personal area is private for every user. You cannot remove that. Everybody has their own personal stream.

When you purchase Cloud Business, a workspace will appear on the left. You can rename it. You can create up to 3 streams and also give them individual names. Data can be extracted from the apps shared in the streams.

You cannot buy a wrong version as there is only one paid cloud option that can be purchased.

Just go for the 30 days trial and see if it works for you. It's free and the best way to make up your mind.

vizmind.eu
alberto_cuozzo_
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Ivan.

One more time me.

Now I'm working in the Business version.

I have some problem in inviting members. In the enclosed file you see the botton inside the yellow circles devote to INVITING MEMBERS seems to be unable

No problem using the Basic version in sharing APP.

I saw also the Mike Tarallo video, but I do not understand the reason of this unable botton.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks a lot

Alberto

INVITE MEMBER.JPG

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

However, keep in mind that you need to purchase seats for the users as well. Let's say you want to have 10 people (you + 9 users) in your Cloud Business subscription, then the cost would be:

10 users * 12 months * $15 user/month = $1800/year.

Again, the first 30 days are free for you and all users you invite.

Apparently you purchased only one seat that is occupied by you. For each member that you want to invite you need to add an additional seat. Minute 9 of the video that I posted before shows where to find the option to manage your subscription. Also the video below shows the entire process:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02yqdtprTgk

vizmind.eu
alberto_cuozzo_
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Ivan.

Thank you. I updated my subscription to 4 users for the aim.

Now It is working correctly.

Thank you for your time and suggestions.

Alberto

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

No problem

vizmind.eu
alberto_cuozzo_
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Ivan.

Sorry to disturb you again.

I'm working in QlikSense Business after subscription with no problem and with good performances.

Only a question. What to do to add a new WorkSpace in?

Thanks a lot for your reply

Alberto

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

Not possible with the default subscription plan. Maybe if you contact Qlik they can offer you something.

vizmind.eu
alberto_cuozzo_
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Ivan.

Again me for a different issue I posted, but that I want you can have look here to save time.

Subject: How to connect QlikSense Cloud Business to MySQL DB by ODBC

I appreciate a lot if you can help me on this topic.
I do not see in QlikSense Cloud Business anything that can address me to fix the issue.
It seems only on QlikSense Desktop I can create an ODBC connection for MySQL DB.
Thank you for any input you will be able to give me

Thank you very much

Alberto