Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

nPrinting 17.6 exception when table levels are empty

how to solve this below error. i have just put <level_1></level_1> . it is working if we have data

WARN: error during report generation: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Engine.Reporting.Legacy.DataAdapters.IDataParent, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Content.IContentNode], System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Template.TemplateNodeSettings], Autofac.ILifetimeScope)' on type 'DataEntity'. ---> Sequence contains no elements (See inner exception for details.)

7 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

i think  you have to some dummy data to table  along with <deleterow>   and add this range aswell.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

along with <deleterow>   and add this range aswell. what is this mean? please advise

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

can you show the designer page ?

Venkatchoudary
Contributor III
Contributor III

Not sure helpful or not.

I faced the same Issue. To get a solution, I created other report with same template. In which one with data table and other with No data table. Applied a condition to both the reports in same task (True/False).

If data available in table (True) then report one, send out

If no data available in table (False) then report two, send out.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thanks.  nice idea but we have 6 tables in the report. its very hard to  create 6 different  reports and then apply the filter

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

test1.pngtest2.png

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Word Tables.png

Hi,

If your goal is to have Word native tables I suggest you to avoid Levels. Add the QlikView object in the Tables node instead and drag and drop the whole object or the columns you need in the template. Exporting a whole object or some column is faster than create the same final result by using Levels.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.