Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting 17 vs NPrinting 16 - monthly scheduled reports

Hi,

Could anyone please let me know if monthly scheduling of reports can be done in 17?

As far as I know this is possible in 16 only - would anyone know if this will soon be available in 17 too? If so, when?

Thank you.

Roshan

18 Replies
woutermak
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Indeed. This will work for me

smcmilla
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Stephen,

Is there any way to get the monthly and yearly schedules bumped up to the top of the roadmap list? I think this is a functionality that will be a huge benefit to many people(myself included) running monthly financial reports.

skaredovs
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Stephen,

Any news about monthly schedule? When it will be implemented?

Best regards,

Konstantins

zuruprem2
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using Feb 2018 Nprinting, still this feature is not available kindly make it priority. Achieving it by any work-around i against "Keep it simple" philosophy of Qlik

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

its not available  as of now   we can send either monthstart or monthend but not in middle some other days

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This feels a bit ridiculous. How you can achieve wow-effects with the product if you cannot implement basic things in two years, which you already had in previous version!

francesco_menin
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

agree, after 2 years of NPrinting 17...

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

With the conditions you can send reports scheduled on any day of the month - so there is nothing stopping you from achieving it.

I agree that Monthly schedule should be implemented but it is not such a killer.

... and to be honest with NPrinting API, REST connector and Qlik tasks chaining i achieve the same in more elegant way all in Qlik Console QMC. 

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
samuli_attido
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Adding a condition will solve the issue but does required variable creation in source .qvw.

Here is how I did it:
Include variable in source file load script: e.g. v_curMonthStart = num(MonthStart(Today()))

Create Npriting 17 condition rule: v_curMonthStart = num(today())

Add condition to Task: is true

Schedule task on a daily schedule.