Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

difference between Qlikview 12.1 SR9 and Qlikview November2017 SR3

Dear all,

Please let us know what is the difference between Qlikview 12.1 and November release? Can we consider Qlikview November 2017

as Qlikview12? if so, why 2 versions.

Please help to understand which versions is right and latest one to upgrade from Qlikview 11.2 SR15.

pwy

Br,

Chinna

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Well, if I may consider installing a Service Release as something different from "upgrading", I would suggest to take the latest and greatest: v12.20.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Yes, QlikView November 2017 release is QlikView 12.20 (see the full build version number - 12.20.20100+). The version name change aligns more with the Qlik Sense naming convention. You can compare the Release Notes for full details:

QlikView 12.10 release notes

QlikView November 2017 release notes

Hope this helps!

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thank you very much for your time.

May I know which version is recommended for long run .. As we may need to upgrade further in future.?

Br,

Chinna

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi Chinna,

i hope you checked this link. if not check this here they mentioned with all updates/releases along with note

you check what exactly in the new release compare to old release

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Well, if I may consider installing a Service Release as something different from "upgrading", I would suggest to take the latest and greatest: v12.20.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

link missed

Qlik Support Updates