Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jgarciaf106
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense Server Deployment FrameWork Issue

Hi,

I am new to  QDF, and I am testing it with Qlik Sense Server. I followed the Getting started guide step by step,

But I am getting the following error

Started loading data

'### QDF Info, InitLink trying to link to initiation script' '### QDF Warning, could not identify any valid container path, will exit' '### QDF Warning, if using Qlik Sense add SET vG.HomeContainer=container name before InitLink.qvs'

The following error occurred:

No qualified path for file: ***

The error occurred here:

?

Here is my sintax:

$(Include=lib://Root (Domain_UserID)\InitLink.qvs);

My Share drive folder is mapped as Root (Domain_UserID) in the qlik sense web server.

If I Mapped Separate Lib mounts it Works with the administration container, but I get a missing Shared container error.

If I Mapped Separate Lib mounts, should I map each of the container in the server?

Any thoughts?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Magnus_Berg
Employee
Employee

Hi Andres, ive tried the latest QDF version running single root without any problems, there have been problems with earlier QDF version so try download the latest Deploy Tool. This is what I did:
Added this line to the script:

• Downloaded latest QDF deploy tool, and extracted the base containers.
  • added $(Include=lib://Root\InitLink.qvs); to the app
  • Created a file connection pointing to QDF root (a level above all the containers), named it Root (case sensitive)
  • Removed UID in the connection name (need to be modified in QMC)

Hope that this helps. Cheers Magnus

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Magnus_Berg
Employee
Employee

Hi Andres, try remove the Domain_UserID from the lib connection, in the QMC data connection management and it should work. There is documentation how to do this under the Qlik Sense getting started guide.

Regards

Magnus

jgarciaf106
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Magnus,

That Certainly Worked for Separate Lib Mount,  but for Root Single Mount did not, keep showing the initial error.

Regards,

Magnus_Berg
Employee
Employee

Hi Andres, ive tried the latest QDF version running single root without any problems, there have been problems with earlier QDF version so try download the latest Deploy Tool. This is what I did:
Added this line to the script:

• Downloaded latest QDF deploy tool, and extracted the base containers.
  • added $(Include=lib://Root\InitLink.qvs); to the app
  • Created a file connection pointing to QDF root (a level above all the containers), named it Root (case sensitive)
  • Removed UID in the connection name (need to be modified in QMC)

Hope that this helps. Cheers Magnus

jgarciaf106
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Magnus,

You nailed it, I went to the last updated post below and downloaded the tool and follow your steps and did work.

Qlik Deployment Framework Deploy Tool

Thanks again.