Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khorosnt
Contributor II
Contributor II

Registration Issues

Dear Qlik team

In our company we trying to convince our management to purchase official version of Qlik Sense. As we are using other system but it's far from Qlik convenience therefore it's not commonly used by people. So management still depends on analysts and power point reports.

We have created the apps in the free version and wanted to share them with our management team in free mode.

So they could start to use the apps and understood the convenience of the data transparency and they could make sure that data analysis is easy and they don't need to wait for report or for analyst to update the data or to play with it.

But here we have faced registration problem. They have sent registration forms in qlik but none of them received any reply.

I wrote to some tech service that is available from main page using form to report issues but still no reply.

Can we apply to someone to help us to resolve that issue?

Thanks for your support.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CarmenReilly
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi khorosnt‌ - I can help you get the registration issues sorted! Can you please send me the emails (cri@qlik.com) of the people who tried to register but cannot?

For your manager who uses a Mac, I would recommend using Qlik Sense Cloud to share apps with them. It is free, and there is no download required! You can sign up for Qlik Sense Cloud here: http://www.qlik.com/products/qlik-sense/qlik-sense-cloud

View solution in original post

4 Replies
PrashantSangle

contact to your nearest qlik partner for proper help.

install qlik sense desktop on your top management machine and share qvf file which you have develop in your machine.

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
khorosnt
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

1) Desktop requires identification when you start the desktop after implementation. So you need to enter login and password.

2) The point is to show the convenience of use that considers cloud as what I did they can see after I have published that using cloud.

3) Top manager is using Mac so I can't install desktop he should work with cloud version only.

Ok I will try to reach Russian reps. Do you have any contacts?

PrashantSangle

https://www.qlik.com/us/partners/find-a-partner

on this pas on right side you will find search parameter to filter out and find nearest partner.

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
CarmenReilly
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi khorosnt‌ - I can help you get the registration issues sorted! Can you please send me the emails (cri@qlik.com) of the people who tried to register but cannot?

For your manager who uses a Mac, I would recommend using Qlik Sense Cloud to share apps with them. It is free, and there is no download required! You can sign up for Qlik Sense Cloud here: http://www.qlik.com/products/qlik-sense/qlik-sense-cloud