Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bad connection Qlik Connector Sharepoint 365

Hi community!
I'm trying to do a connection with SharePoint but in the moment that I clicking in save button to send the Authentication Code the page return me the next error:

An error occurred while trying to authenticate. (status code = 500, Error en el servidor remoto: (403) Prohibido.)

Does anybody know how to resolve this problem?
Regards Community!

Error.jpg

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi - One possible cause is that you are connecting to the internet through a proxy or some other device which is preventing QWC from reaching the endpoint.

Are you connecting to the internet through a proxy, and if so, is this configured in QWC?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Christopher Brain! I was checking my connection and I´m sure that my computer is connecting directly without proxy, also I found in others discussions problems respect to Azure and I think the configuration is OK!

Configuration.JPG

But in the sign-in events section of Azure I have the next message:

Azure error.jpg

Do you have some ideas about my connection problem?

Regards!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi - Not from the info above no, if you can direct message me I will ask you for some log files or more info.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Perfect! I´m trying to send you a message but I cant.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Direct messages can only be sent on Qlik Community if both members follow each other - it can't just be a one way follow.

Hope that helps...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I believe actually now this is a known issue which we have fixed and will be available in the next release.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Steve!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Christopher! I'll be waiting for the next release. Regards!