Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Convert expressions from QlikSense to QlikView

Hi all,

I've been using this expression in a QLikSense app:

=Sum({<OrdItemHoldCd={'MRTALL','MCTALL'}, OrdItemMillAlloc *={'ATF','FIG','SET'}, OrdItemProdCd={"*"}-{'SHT'},OrdMasterOrdType={'CUST','STOCK-WHSE'},OrdItemOrdStat={'HOLD'}>}if(OrdItemDelDate<>OrdMasterOrdDate, OrdItemOrdKgs))/1000

I need to use it in a QlikView dashboard, but it's not working well... does anyone know if there's something i can't use in QlikView that i'm using in Sense?

Thank you!

5 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

what error you are facing?

could post the error message?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Haha, good question. But set analysis is same for both view and sense.. which version you are using?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

There isn't any error message displayed but the output is not always the same and, as far as I can suppose, some fields are no being recognized as fields because they are painted in black instead of red.. I let an imaged attached.

Thank you!

Digvijay_Singh

Looks like nothing wrong with the expression. What if you change it like this -

=Sum({<OrdItemHoldCd={'MRTALL','MCTALL'}, OrdItemMillAlloc *={'ATF','FIG','SET'}, OrdItemProdCd={"*"}-{'SHT'},OrdMasterOrdType={'CUST','STOCK-WHSE'},OrdItemOrdStat={'HOLD'},OrdItemDelDate={"=OrdItemDelDate<>OrdMasterOrdDate"}>}OrdItemOrdKgs))/1000

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Dibvijay. I've made that change but the output is the same...