Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

My legend disappeared when I build a 5 dimension drill in group, any way to show it?

My legend disappeared when I  build a 5 dimension drill in group, any way to show it?

Yes, I have legend enabled, just does not show.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

As said, the lenged is getting messed up with the chart. On selecting the chart, use Shift +Cntrl keys to adjust the bar graph. 

Attached is the same after making changes.

Thanks

Vinod

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

As soon as I apply a group to a chart, the legend disappears, is this normal, is there a way to rectify?

Not applicable
Author

I did it in my application .,

I created a cyclic group of dimensions and i'm drilling down but my legend is not disappaering ,

may be it's a data issue or issue with the expressions which you are plotting on that group .

If possible upload your sample qvw i'll try to solve it

thanks

Meher

Not applicable
Author

Hi, two combo charts with the issue are attached.

Thanks for any thougths.

D

Not applicable
Author

Hi Meher,

I am looking at what you sent, but see no legend, did you intend a legend to be shown on what you sent back?

I do see you changed to cyclic, which I also tried previously.

Note, I am using V9 SR6.

Not applicable
Author

i didn't got ur req , u r seeing legend of what dimension u r selecting on x-axis

so can you clarify me what legend u want to see on chart

thanks

meher

Not applicable
Author

No legend appears. Was hoping that the % Pass, # Pass, # Fail, etc.. would show as the legend, the expression legend.

Not applicable
Author

your legend is messing up due to multiple dimensions & expressions it's showing values which are expression legends on both right &  left side of y axis but you are plotting 2-3 expression legends on same axis which is messing legend values

thanks

Meher

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

As said, the lenged is getting messed up with the chart. On selecting the chart, use Shift +Cntrl keys to adjust the bar graph. 

Attached is the same after making changes.

Thanks

Vinod

Not applicable
Author

Meher,

Understood. I was hoping Qlikview would follow my expressions values through the various levels of the Drill In Dimension.

I will need to use an image as a work around for now until I figure out another way.

Thanks,