Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you add multiple measurement in a pie chart?

Hi,

I'm trying to get my pie chart to display multiple measurements.

I'm trying to measure whether my SLA's are on target or past SLA, based on date calculation.

They're also sorted by Large effort and Small effort or if the values are null then "Project not assigned"

So I'm trying to display the following

=if([L0 Estimate Completion Date]<=[L0 Estimate Due Date] and [Estimation SLA Code] = 'Small', 'Small Project Within SLA',

if([L0 Estimate Completion Date]>[L0 Estimate Due Date] and [Estimation SLA Code] = 'Small', 'Small Project Past SLA',

if([L0 Estimate Completion Date]<=[L0 Estimate Due Date] and [Estimation SLA Code] = 'large', 'Large Project Within SLA',

if([L0 Estimate Completion Date]>[L0 Estimate Due Date] and [Estimation SLA Code] = 'large', 'Large Project Past SLA',

'Project not assigned date or size'))))

My code doesnt throw back an error, but the data its displaying is wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Zaid

4 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

can attach some screen shots to show the wrong result and what is the expected output ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

pice chart.PNG

Pie chart is displaying values that are not null as null in "Project not assigned date or size"

None of the Large Project items are being captured.

ychaitanya
Creator III
Creator III

Hello

Seems the logic is OK.. can you check the text if it;s matching to the values (ex: Small, large) ?

also . have you  tried passing this expr as DIM ?

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Try to attach some rows here with every combination