Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbecher
MVP
MVP

Visualization of Graph Data

Hi all,

I started to develop an extension for graph visualization based on the Graph Dracula Library, using Raphael: http://www.graphdracula.net

This seems to be an interesting topic. First of all, what is the best data representation of graph data in a relational QlikView world? Second, there are a lot of limitations using those JavaScript libs. I've tried some before (D3.js etc.) but Dracula seems to have the simplest interface for my use case.

What is your opinion?

- Ralf

GraphDracula01.png

GraphDracula02.png

Astrato.io Head of R&D
86 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Is there any way that the chart remains in a same position? Actually I see that whenever I refresh the Dashboard, the position of the bubbles change

rbecher
MVP
MVP
Author

‌No.

Astrato.io Head of R&D
ashishpalkar
Creator III
Creator III

Hi

Do we have anything similar for Qlik Sense?

Thanks for your help..

rbecher
MVP
MVP
Author

Yes, we (TIQ Solutions) provide commercial graph extensions.

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am very interested in graph visualization and I have worked only at the level of a graph-database for the moment: neo4j. I had not heard before of graph-dracula.

So a big point in your work is that you are using a relational database as a basis?  Are you also contemplating using a graph-database such as neo4j as data input, or perhaps the qlik products are incompatible?

Best regards!

rbecher
MVP
MVP
Author

Hi Juan,

yes, you can use Neo4j as a data source with our JDBC Connector to run Cypher queries. There are also a couple of graph analytics and data blending extensions from us for Qlik Sense.

Fo visualizaiont we've integrated Linkurious Ogma.js (https://doc.linkurio.us/ogma/latest/‌) and Vis.js (Network Examples).

Data blending works via Ajax, means you can run a Cypher query on user interaction and visualize results or process selections from the results.

We also work on a server-side extension (SSE) integration with Neo4j using gRPC protocol.

Best regards,

Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Dear Ralf,

Thanks for share/create the extension.

It saved our lives to create a visualization for evolutions of aircraft materials and easily find out complex evolutions.

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
rbecher
MVP
MVP
Author

Thanks, Ricardo. Would be great if you could share some screenshots to illustrade your use case!

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I'm very sorry/

I'm new in qlick and would be very appreciative if you recommend me how import Extensions to Qlik Sense Desktop if it is possible.

I try found it out in guides, but without success.

I want try to use extensionы described above, but don't understand how...

rbecher
MVP
MVP
Author

Extensions mentioned here are for QlikView, not Qlik Sense..

Astrato.io Head of R&D