Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Report Headings

I have an interresting occurence happening when creating reports. The scenario is: I put a straight table on a report. In the straight table I wrap the header text to 2 lines. The straight table shows correctly on the report. If however I minimize the straight table the report heading shrinks to 1 line. That happens even if I use a rediculous amount for wrapping (i.e. 10 lines). Is there a setting I can use to prevent the header shrinking in the report when I minimize the straight table? I have attached a sample.

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

From the snapshot i can see you are using QV 10 but may i know which version you are using.

I downloaded the application you attached and it is working fine in my QV 10 - SR2.

See if you need to upgrade your QV version.

Cheers.

Not applicable
Author

Hi BlackRockS – I am on QV10 SR3 – so I don’t think it’s because I need a version upgrade – but thanks for your advice anyway.

Not applicable
Author

It seems that it is a bug with SR3 - I have uninstalled SR3 and installed SR2 and it seems to work. I have logged it with QlikView - thanks once again for everyone's assitance.

Not applicable
Author

Any updates regarding this issue? Do you have a defect number?

Not applicable
Author

Yes I have and they had said it is a bug and gave me a reference number. Apparantly they are going to try and slot it in with a Service Release in the future.