Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense. Vertical Scroll Bar - unable to see it clearly

Hello Qlik Community,

I have a straight table with a number of rows that  don't fit on a page view. There is a thin sliver of a vertical scroll bar but it really is difficult to see - on tablet or computer. See attachment . So much so that many users keep asking how do you scroll down !!

I have tried to reduce the number of columns and resized the table too but doesn't seem to have any effect - i guess that's due to the automatic rendering.....?

Any one know of any tips or tricks to get full visibility of vertical scroll bar ?

All suggestions welcome !

Thanks

Neale

7 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Are you seeing this in Feb release, as I remember this wasn't like this in earlier releases -

Looks like a UI design bug to me, no logic I could think of having such a thin scroll bar.

I had faced problem in bar/combo chart in situations when data volume was too high and the bottom minichart which is used for scrolling purpose was showing very thin line. I contacted Qlik Support, as per them it is as designed and I should not be showing high volume data in Bar/combo.

You may like to contact Qlik support if you don't find any work around here.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

OK thanks Digvijay. Good to know.

I am using latest release - I think.

OmarBenSalem

What if you press F5?

does it persist?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Have just tried that. Have never "optimised" before !

Unfortunately still persists !

Thanks for info though.

crichter14
Creator
Creator

Neale,

Did you get an answer on this?  We are experiencing the same issue and were wondering if it were created with the addition of the horizontal scroll bar.  We've been through an upgrade (nine versions) so pinning it down has been hard to do.  I've searched the forums, but I don't see a solution.

I do notice if I 'shrink' the table, I can get it to appear but the users don't like that solution.

If you find one, please share.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Cheryl,

No I didn't get any solution to this which is really frustrating as my

client keeps asking me why I just can't "fix" a simple scroll bar.....

If I do find an answer will def share......

KR

Neale

ssankeerth
Contributor
Contributor

please turn off the touch screen mode from the options on the left top corner and check. it should work fine.