cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Enterprise Server Licenses

Hi Guys,

I need a asnwer to simple question.

We got the Small Business Server  with 20 document calls at january 2011 from a developer company. Now we find a information about Enterprise Server, and the colaboration things, like objets share functions.

Who we get the Enterprise Server now?  We need purchise new licenses? If yes, how many?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

The right asnwer is: Is needed as least 100 document call to get Enterprise Server.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

You need to contact your closest sales QlikTech representative, probably a master reseller in your country.

You only pay for the delta between the small business and the enterprise server, document and named cals stay the same.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Daniel, i post here because the developer company information that i have is need purchase 80 more licenses document call to get the Enterprise Server. Thats incorrect right?

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

There is a limit in SBE, 25 named cales, 100 document cals.

Talk to your qliktech sales representative.

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

There is a limit in SBE, 25 named cales, 100 document cals.

Talk to your qliktech sales representative.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

What country are you in?

-Rob

Not applicable
Author

I am from Brazil, we dont wont pay 80 licenses to use enterprise.

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

It makes no sense to discuss this on a forum, you should discuss this with the brazilian master reseller/partner assigned to work with you.

Not applicable
Author

i know, but i wont a opinion from others master resselers and users.

Thanks

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

If you're not happy with the offer then you should discuss it with them, I can't see how other people opinions will have any influence with the offer you're getting.

I work for a master reseller myself and it will make us no favor for clients to be publicly discussing the offers they're getting as it will make negotiations almost impossible.