Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
livio218526
Creator
Creator

Waterfal Chart Y-Axis

Hello to all,

I have some variables that I have defined as measures and that go to populate the graph as shown.

Capture.JPG

I need to set a dynamic range for the y axis, that is: in the case in the figure, the minimum value is 70 and therefore I would like the minimum to be fixed, for example, at 70 - 10 = 60.

The same reasoning for the max one, setting it for example at 96 (maximum value reached) + 10.

Hello and thanks,

Livio

7 Replies
niclaz79
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

Try below, using your expression and aggregating over your x-axis dimension to find the lowest number and then removing 10. Put the expression in your min value for y-axis.

Min(Aggr($(vMyExpression),x-axis))-10

livio218526
Creator
Creator
Author

Sorry,

i don't understand.

I have multiple variable:

=Min(Aggr($(vVolumes)+$(vInterestCompensation)+$(vMfgVar)+$(vQuality)+$(vOthVSC)+$(vHedge)+$(vCentralCost),x-axis))-10

but i don't understand x-axis value

niclaz79
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

You have to replace x-axis with your actual dimension.

Digvijay_Singh

AFAIK Waterfall chart doesn't support dimension, supports only measures. I think Livio is asking he has 10 expressions and he is trying to get minimum of these 10 expressions and wants to put that minimum in min value of Y axis.

Digvijay_Singh

I think you may need to use rangemin and rangemax like that -

Rangemin(Expression1,Expression2,Expression3....)-10 for lowest value

and Rangemax(Expression1,Expression2,Expression3..)+10 for highest value

in min and max range expression of Y-value.

niclaz79
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

This would give him a min of -26 though which would make the graph even worse than it is.

Digvijay_Singh

You are right, I think if he can only include bars expressions inside rangemin/max, that may work, not sure though