Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where to find QlikSense Server reload log files ?

Hi

Anyone know where to find the QlikSense Server reload log files ?

We are running on the September 2017 release.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
simon_minifie
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Archived logs will be in your new 'Qlik Share' folder that would have been created when you moved to a shared persistence.

They should be in the ArchivedLogs\<server>\Script folder.

Thanks,

Simon

View solution in original post

8 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Script

simon_minifie
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

You can also find a link by clicking the 'i' on the last run task in the QMC. This will download the last run script log.

Capture2.PNG

best regards,

Simon

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yup - The log files pre upgrade to September 2017 QlikSense Server are in C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Script.

But after the upgrade log files appear in the folder whilst the reload is running, but then disappear when the reload completes.

Any idea where they go to ?

I have got a sneaky feeling they may be being moved to the PostgreSQL repository, but that is just a wild guess.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thx.  That is a good way of looking at the latest log, but I am after the logs of some reloads that failed over the weekend, but have since reloaded ok.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

D:\Sense\Repository\Archived Logs

simon_minifie
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Archived logs will be in your new 'Qlik Share' folder that would have been created when you moved to a shared persistence.

They should be in the ArchivedLogs\<server>\Script folder.

Thanks,

Simon

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Simon

Yup they are all there.

Many Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Simon,

We upgraded from Sync to Shared persistence running Feb 2018 version. Tasks reload are being performed by Rim node and ArchivedLogs is shared one on the Central node. Once a task has been completed the log gets transferred to the ArchivedLogs\<server>\Script folder correctly, however on the QMC side I cannot see the download button to see latest script anymore inside Tasks. I tried to change directory reference inside Data Connections too. Thanks a lot

Reload script.PNG