cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Extension to set color by expression in a button

Hi,

I have created an extension for button in qliksense. Can we have the functionality to change the background color of the button upon clicking it based on a expression just like setting "color by expression" in inbuilt qliksense objects such as line chart etc.,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan,

When I downloaded the latest version (/build/sense_navigation_dev or sense_navigation_latest) and tried on my QS desktop I could see only the below option but not any styling features ? Does it have something to do with version being used ?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I believe if you are using the latest version of sense you should be looking at custom themes to alter the appearance of your app including buttons.

Regards

Andy

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

The newest version of sense-navigation (v1.0 - currently in Beta), allows also colors by an expression:

https://github.com/stefanwalther/sense-navigation

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan,

When I downloaded the latest version (/build/sense_navigation_dev or sense_navigation_latest) and tried on my QS desktop I could see only the below option but not any styling features ? Does it have something to do with version being used ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Stefan,

If possible, can you provide the zip file of the latest version with the button "style by expression", I have tried using the ones available on github but I am not able to get it. It is still reflecting the older versions of the extension.