Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III

Freeze Multiple columns in straight table Qlik sense

How to Freeze more than one column in qlik sense straight table? If it is possible in straight table can it be implemented in pivot table?

I have attached a image and marked the columns that i have wanted to freeze.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Baarathi,

Currently - this is not something I see available in Pivot and only 1st column in straight - are you open to using an extension?

VizLib has just released this capability: Vizlib | Blog

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo

Qlik

https://twitter.com/mtarallo

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

8 Replies
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

mto‌  youssefbelloum kaushik.solanki  Sir can you please help me out with this?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Baarathi,

Currently - this is not something I see available in Pivot and only 1st column in straight - are you open to using an extension?

VizLib has just released this capability: Vizlib | Blog

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo

Qlik

https://twitter.com/mtarallo

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

mto Thank you Michael Tarallo, I am open to extension.I want create an extension on my own. But is there a way I can get Template of Qlik Sense Pivot?

lcontezini
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

You can solve it with pick() funtion. Take a look at this post:

[2] Mixing Standard and Synthetic Dimensions in the same Table

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Baarathi - happy to help - unfortunately that code is not available as an extension template, it is possible that someone in Qlik Branch might be able to assist. I will also inquire the about the future of stock visualizations and the possibility of exposing them as extensions. Thanks for the update!

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Barathi - I just heard back - this is something they are considering, once all visualizations have been translated over to the new visualization framework. I do not have a time-frame though.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

mto‌ Thank you Michael Tarallo, It was so much helpful.

mborsadw
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Unfortunately vizlib does not support freezing columns in a pivot table. We have Dates as columns in pivot tables and want to freeze the pane at an arbitrary date so that values can be compared between 2 dates