Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Charts displaying

Hi All,

In my report i have 4 charts and i have a hierarchy if i select some thing from hierarchy 3 charts are updating with the data one chart is not updating in place of that that chart getting a msg like "No data to display" in the place of this can we hide the chart or can we display any conditional text here.....i need help on this????

Regarda,

Anil

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

In General Tab:

We have an Error Message Button.

Click on that and try it out.

Hope its of some help to u...

Not applicable
Author

Hi Erika,

thnx for your replay,,,Its not working still getting same msg No Data to Display. Can you elobarate it

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Actually I have also never tried using it.

Can u plz upload a sample app.

Let me try in that.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

please have a look at the below thread, it's not possible to customise the 'No data to display' message however it is possible to adjust your chart so that a different message that is customiseable is displayed instead

hope that helps

thanks

Joe

http://community.qlik.com/message/145485#145485

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You can put a condition on whether the object shows or not.  Without an example it's a bit difficult to be more exact, but something like if(isnull(sum(field)),1,0)=0 perhaps? 

Cheers,

Emma

Not applicable
Author

Erika am unable to upload the doc here.......

Not applicable
Author

What expression do you have in the chart?

Not applicable
Author

Thanx for all your replies...... now its working fine

InCalculation Condition i used=if(GetFieldSelections([OS])<>'Windows',1,0) and in error msg ihave written my custom msg,,then working fine......

Simmons your post has helped me a lot..........thank you.