Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikuserkv
Contributor III
Contributor III

Rolling Sum Of 12 Month

HI

I need to make line chart where on x axis would be months and day of today like if today is 17 april  it would be , 17apr ,17mar  ,17feb and on Y axis Would be Sum of amounts.

From every date There Should be sum of last 12 month, like if it is 17 april, on chart this point should Show sum of amount from 16/04/2017 to 17/04/20178 and so on for every date on line Chart.

15 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

so try this:

=RangeSum(above(total sum({<[Year Month]={">=$(=Date(Addmonths(Date#([Year Month],'MMM-YYYY'),-12),'MMM-YYYY'))<=$(=Max([Year Month]))"}>}Measure_field),0,12))

qlikuserkv
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Capture.PNG

it doesn't work

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

My bad, this should work:

=RangeSum(above(total sum({<[Year Month]={">=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max([Year Month]),-12),'MMM-YYYY'))<=$(=Max([Year Month]))"}>}Measure_field),0,12))

qlikuserkv
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

it doesn't work I also tried this , 

RangeSum(above(total      Sum( {$<Date={">=$(=MonthStart(AddMonths(Max(Date),-12)))<$(=MonthEnd(Max(Date)))"}>} FactSoldAmount),0,12)) -- 

it shows last 12 months but the sum is only correct for April

Capture.PNG

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

would you be able to attach sample data ? or sample app ?

Janina_DUI
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi,

did you solve the problem? Unfortunately I have the same problem.

I want to show the sum over the last 12 months in a bar but the chart should only show the last 13 months (via set analysis in the expression). Example: Jan 2018 is selected, then I want to display bars from Jan 2017 - Jan 2018 (13 month) and every bar is the sum of one year (Jan 2018 = sum (Feb 2017- Jan 2018)). Unfortunately, the first months are not correct, because Qlik refers the month selection from the set analysis also to rangesum. so the bars rise slowly, although values before the 13 months are available. Total sum unfortunately does not solve this problem

Rangesum(Above(TOTAL SUM(
{$<Date.DateNum = {">=$(=Num(AddMonths(Max(Date.DateNum), -12,1)))<=$(=Num(AddMonths(Max(Date.DateNum), 0,1)))"}, Date.Month, Date.Year>}
Value),0,12))/1000000