Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exporting with filter

Hello everybody, hope you are fine

I am using Qlick sense Desktop , In Qlik is there a possibility to see the filtered data on the graph? I mean when you are filtering there is a bar on the top shows the filtered items and bellow the information or the graph are shown according  to the filters, once you want to export the the graph nobody knows what the graph is about , I want to show the filtered infrmartion in a label  show in the graph while exporting the graph in the PDF, you can see the pictues to better underestand. Thanks

image001.pngimage002.png

20 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

My bad, It was the match() function, it should be replaced by the WildMatch() function, like this:

=pick(wildmatch(GetCurrentSelections(),'*Field1*'),'abbreviation1')&' '&pick(wildmatch(GetCurrentSelections(),'*Field2*'),'abbreviation2')&' '&pick(wildmatch(GetCurrentSelections(),'*FieldN*'),'abbreviationN')

you can add as much pick(wildmatch... with this &' '& as you want

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

dude, Thank you so much, it worked! but i am trying to go deeper , it is becoming challenging for me ,
so now , what if the Prouction field contains some code, and if i choose one of the codes of a product ,
i want to show "Prod : PRODUCT CODE HERE",
any idea?

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Before going further, I should know what is your exact field format or values ?

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Actually it is easier than I thought:

=pick(wildmatch(GetCurrentSelections(),'*Field1*'),'abbreviation1'&' '&GetFieldSelections(Field1))&' '&pick(wildmatch(GetCurrentSelections(),'*Field2*'),'abbreviation2'&' '&GetFieldSelections(Field2))&' '&pick(wildmatch(GetCurrentSelections(),'*FieldN*'),'abbreviationN'&' '&GetFieldSelections(FieldN))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

you answered yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you so so so much buddy , now i got what i was looking for

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

You're welcome, good luck

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hello buddy , again me   i have a problem here, if i choose more than 7 product or item of the same type or same filter , it is automatically minimized, like in the photo! how can i solve this problem ? also another optional problem, how can i show different filters with different color when i am showing them in the title, for example filter YEAR with yellow and filter PRODUCT with red and so on...2018-04-30_10h53_22.jpg
2018-04-30_10h50_34.jpg

MartinQL
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi guys, this seems not to work when you want to export to Excel the data of a table. Is there any solution to see the filtered panes when exporting data to an Excel file?

Thanks!

erltrth2018
Contributor II
Contributor II

Did you get any answer to your question?