Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
singbittoo
Creator
Creator

is there any chance to bring qlikview features to qliksense like properties and all in future

i know sense is more of a self service tools but now even companies are moving and using qlik sense and as a qlikview developer its getting hard to implement some basic functionalities like alternate state, List boxes single/multi selection and you will know what all i am talking about if you coming from Qlikvew to Sense we need to have extensions and not all the extensions work in the way we want. Why not add the sense fucntionalities over qlikview instead of making a completely different tool (i know the script and backend engine are same) but qlikview is such a powerful tool why not merge both qlikview and qlik sense in a way that it is good for both developers and users. (PS - i really like qlikview)

agni_gold‌ whats your opinion

2 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hints from Qlik at Qonnections 2018 which is happening just now seems to indicate that they are really contemplating doing exactly what you are asking about. But I wouldn't hold my breath....

singbittoo
Creator
Creator
Author

hope they do something about it as i asked many qlikview developers who are trying to move to sense (as everyone is doing), and they had the same questions ..