Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UserID2626
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

navigating to another sheet by clicking a value and data limitation

hi,

I need to navigate from one sheet to another sheet when clicking on one value on first report it should take that value to the second report as a parameter and the details of the values present in second report should be displayed.

need results in qlik sense not in qlik view

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Yes I see what you're looking for.

out of the box, no way to do this.. so I tried to help with providing you an alternative.

in this extension, you have also the possibility to set a variable to the button, try to create a variable using this expression: GetSelectedCount(your_field)>0 and attach it to the button.. maybe the action of the button will start according to the value of this variable and it will allow you to move between sheets the way you want

View solution in original post

6 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

for the 1st points, you will have to use extensions.

take a look at this one:

http://branch.qlik.com/?&_ga=2.246658823.281339963.1524641889-1209233014.1524641889#!/project/56728f...

UserID2626
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

in this extension navigation is done using Button

but i need to navigate by clicking a value for eg: a table contain emp_id, emp_name.if i am clicking any emp_id, the sheet should navigate to another sheet and need to display the details of the employee which selected

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Yes I see what you're looking for.

out of the box, no way to do this.. so I tried to help with providing you an alternative.

in this extension, you have also the possibility to set a variable to the button, try to create a variable using this expression: GetSelectedCount(your_field)>0 and attach it to the button.. maybe the action of the button will start according to the value of this variable and it will allow you to move between sheets the way you want

UserID2626
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

thanks youssef

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

you're welcome, try it and let me know, you can try it on a test app and attach it here if you're stuck, maybe I can take a look

MyMagic
Contributor II
Contributor II

I know a solution has been marked but I've found a straightforward one.

1. Use VizLib Table

2. Interactivity-> Unselect "Enable Multiselect"

3. Data-> Select the column where you want value selection to move to next sheet

4. Actions-> Add Action-> Activate Sheet