Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

QlikSense Automated Task Failure Email Alerts

Hi,

I am using "QlikSense Automated Task Failure Email Alerts" from Qlik branch to send email alert on reload task failure from Qlik sense november 2017 version.

I am able to send the test mail to my mail server. But it is not sending mails on task failure. My configuration is as below:

community.PNG

I also added the custom property to one of my tasks which is set to fail. There are 2 failed reload tasks in QMC. The error is as follows:

Capture.PNG

Could you please help me out?

11 Replies
reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

It worked. Please ignore.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Reshma,

We are facing the same error. Could you please let us know what changes did you make in order to rectify the issue.

Many Thanks.

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

You need to save settings.

Click on save settings button in the right hand side bottom.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

We have saved the settings. But still the same error persists. Any other idea to overcome this.? It would be really helpful.

Many Thanks.

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Test email worked for you? Are you getting the test email?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. We are getting the test emails. But when clicking on test connection, we receive "QMC Connection Failure" error.

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

That should work actually. That was the first step I tested. Did you login to the server using an account with administrator privileges?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, we even ran it with 'run as administrator' option. It still gives the same error. When we try connecting, "localhost" with the browser, we receive the following error. Is this the reason why we receive the QMC connection failure error.? Error QMC.png

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I am not sure if certificate security error is the issue. However, I had that error removed by installing certificates.