Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharathr
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Office 365 Share Point Connector (QlikView)

Hi All,

I had upgraded to latest version November 2017 Release version (2.28.2) from Version 2.2.0 .

As i could found Qlik Office 365 share Point connector option in latest .

Senarious:

1. Qlik Office 365 Share Point Connector option is not listing down in Script Editor to choose

Is their any way to bring this into script editor to choose and connect to share Point site to fetch data etc . ?

2. When i check http://localhost:5555/web i could see Office 365 Share Point Connector option

I tried with this option and used share point site which i already had access , but once i select Getdatafeed option or any other -> Authentication -> Used my Credentials -> Shows Error Qlik Web Connector (Office 365 Share Point) needs admin approval .

Could some one help me if you tried successful connection with share point and fetched data from share point ?

or any other solution to connect Share Point to get data ?

Thanks !

Regards,

Sharath R

3 Replies
michael_koldun
Contributor II
Contributor II

I am trying to do the same and can't get through with the Authentication Code required to connect to Sharepoint. Any advice ?

Thanks.

sharathr
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Michael,

Once you successfully login (Microsoft Authorization) with Organization Credentials or Self Credentials (Try) , will be able to get Authentication Code (Token) for connecting share point link . If possible share me error screen for more investigation .

Thanks ,

Sharath R

michael_koldun
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Sharath,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I am trying to use Qlik Office 365 Sharepoint Connector (downloaded from Qlik website) in order to connect QV to Sharepoint O365. Qlik instance is running on my laptop.

When I am trying to connect, I need to insert an Authentication Code, which I am not sure how to retrieve.

Please find the screenshot attached.Sharepoint1.png

Thanks,

Michael.