Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hammermill21
Creator III
Creator III

Comparison between Month Sections

Hello,

I currently have a KPI showing the number of standards and changes as you select a month. But now I want to be able to show the differences between to months, so if I select February and March I want to show that there is a difference of 14. How would I be able to do that? I'm not really sure.

Currently, this is my expression to show the current amount of standards:

Count({<[UMHC SYSTEM]={'100%'},[EC-LS-EM]= {'EC'}>} [UMHC SYSTEM])/16

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be like this

For March

Count({<[UMHC SYSTEM]={'100%'},[EC-LS-EM]= {'EC'}, Month = {"$(=MaxString(Month))"}>} [UMHC SYSTEM])/16

For Feburary

Count({<[UMHC SYSTEM]={'100%'},[EC-LS-EM]= {'EC'}, Month = {"$(=MinString(Month))"}>} [UMHC SYSTEM])/16

View solution in original post

9 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be like this

For March

Count({<[UMHC SYSTEM]={'100%'},[EC-LS-EM]= {'EC'}, Month = {"$(=MaxString(Month))"}>} [UMHC SYSTEM])/16

For Feburary

Count({<[UMHC SYSTEM]={'100%'},[EC-LS-EM]= {'EC'}, Month = {"$(=MinString(Month))"}>} [UMHC SYSTEM])/16

hammermill21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hey Sunny!

That works great! But let me ask you once I have more months how would that work? Would I be able to select like the month March and May to see the difference?

sunny_talwar

Yes, but if you select more than 2 months, lets say March, April and May... then it will show you difference between May and March... April will be ignored

hammermill21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Ok perfect, that could work.

If I wanted to be able to pick more than 2 months what would I have to do?

By the way, thank you as always for helping!

sunny_talwar

What would you want to see if you select more than 2 months?

hammermill21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I guess I wouldn't need to see that as a KPI, but better as a graph maybe. So I think this will work for now.

hammermill21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Another question, on the label for this KPI could I have it display the month that is chosen? So if I wanted it to display the min month, how can that be done?

sunny_talwar

Should be just adding =MinString(Month)

hammermill21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yup I wrote it wrong, THANK YOU!!!