cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greend21
Creator III
Creator III

Set Analysis to Ignore Selections

Can anyone figure out why this isn't working? Am I missing something obvious? I have a chart based off information on the CompletionTimes table. I added list boxes for QueueNameCT and ModuleCT. I want selections for QueueName and Module(from the AssignedWorkflows table) to be ignored. I have the below measure but any selections made in the QueueName or Module listboxes affect this chart. Any ideas?

Count({<Module=,QueueName=>}DISTINCT WorkflowID)

13 Replies
greend21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

No, the time buckets are calculated in the SQL query in the loader file then just loaded in this app as is. The second dimension is a drill down, but I don't think that would affect it.

sunny_talwar

okay, I am not sure what it might be. Have not used Qlik Sense well enough to know what might be causing this. But I don't think you issue is the expression itself because between the two screenshots the value have not changed. What have changed is the colors. So, it has to do something with the color.

rittermd
Master
Master

Confused here.

You say you created list boxes based on the 2 fields that end with CT.  But then you coded your set analysis ignoring selections on the fields that do not have CT.

If you make a selection on the field with no CT then the expression should not change based on what I am seeing.  If you make a selection on the field with CT the values will change.

greend21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Exactly, but it is making the changes as shown above where it grays out the chart. Sometimes it reorderes the buckets. I happened to be at Qlik today for a workshop and found out it is a known bug that sometimes occurs with drill down dimensions.