Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AguWolkovicz
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

How can I show more than 50 rows in a Table Widget?

I've been working on a Table Widget to customize it's styles and other stuff and it's only showing up to 50 rows for the current selection. When I export its data, I get a spreadsheet with the around 180 rows that the table is supposed to show.

Is this a limitation for the widgets?

Is there a way I can change this?

Is there a way I can paginate or something like that all the data?

Thanks in advance!

13 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Hi,

In an extension you set qHeight in initialProperties to specify number of rows. No 50 rows limit, but max cells is 10000.

Erik Wetterberg

andydietler
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Is it possible to show more than 10 columns though? I've tried upping it to 20 and looked through all the code and there doesn't seem to be any other limiting, but the 10th column shows up with no data. It seems that Qlik is only returning 10 columns worth of data no matter what I set for qWidth over 10.

ErikWetterberg

Since thi is no longer about widgets you should create a new thread.

Erik Wetterberg

nwatson-qit
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hello all,

I realise that this thread is ancient, but in case previous posters receive an alert, can anyone kindly help?

The hack above proved to be very useful at creating a widget to display information from a single record in a form like layout, and everything was fine until the app was published. Unfortunately, any sheet that contains the widget now throws an "Access denied" error when first opened. So, I believe the problem is trying to patch the hypercube def in a published app. My problem is, I'm not even sure which resource type we should be looking to put the security exception against! Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks,

NW