Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donschmitz
Contributor III
Contributor III

Using Master Calendar with multiple date tables

Qlik Group,

This is a Qlik Sense Free Cloud project.

I have 4 tables (imported as spreadsheets)

App_Provider: Contains WorkGroup, Provider_id

App_Billing: Contains Provider_id & Billing_date

App_Orders: Contains Provider_id & Order_date

App_Labs: Contains Provider_id & Lab_date

The Provider table is a master of all the providers which I have associated with all provider_id in the other tables(Billing, Orders, Labs)

Using Provider table as the filter will restrict all other tables to just that provider or WorkGroup of providers.

I would like to add a filter on Year, Quarter, Month (Master Calendar) so that the info could be filtered additionally by date.

I have watched the Master Calendar Video which I used Billing_date as what would populate with dates in my master calendar.

All seems to work with Billing data but how do I add the Orders and Labs to utilize the master calendar as it gets very messy attempting to use the Associations options within Qlik Sense.  When I try to associate the master calendar with Labs or Orders dates it seems to remove my associations on provider_id.

EndGame

I would like to have a master filter for Workgroup / Provider (this is the provider table)

and a master date filter which would work across all the other tables.

In watching and using the master calendar video it apprears you need to unlock the Auto-generated section to make any changes do I need to have all tables Imported/loaded first before attempting to add a master calendar?

Thanks for any help.

0 Replies