Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

problems with a gauge chart

Hi Guys,

I have a gauge chart that calculates the performance of shipments ontime. This is the expression that I use:

Count({<Status={OnTime}>} Destination) / Count (Destination)

snapshot.JPG

The results are oke as long as I don't select the late shipments in the one of the selection fields.

When I select shipments that are Late, the performance meter goes over 1000% :S, which is complete wrong.

Is my expression set right? or do I need to add something else to my expression? or is the problem somewere else.

I've attached my qlikview.

Hope u can help me out!!

Thanks in advance

iSam

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hello again,

may be my answer was too fast (and furious 😉 )

Try this one:

Count({<Status={OnTime}>} Destination) / Count ( {<Status= >} Destination)

This is the ratio between "OnTime Destinations" and "All Destinations" regardless a Status but including all other selections.

HtH

Roland

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello iSam,

if you do not want that the current user selections influence your expression(s) in your gauge chart you can use the "1" within this expression. Details see Online-Help

Similar to this:

Count({ 1 <Status={OnTime}>} Destination) / Count ( {1} Destination)

Regards, Roland

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ronald,

Well actually I do want the users to see the gauge changing based, if they select ‘Q3’ you see the right performance.

However things go wrong when the user selects the shipments that are ‘late’. The meter then goes over 1000% :S

Hope u can help!

Cheers

Not applicable
Author

Hello again,

may be my answer was too fast (and furious 😉 )

Try this one:

Count({<Status={OnTime}>} Destination) / Count ( {<Status= >} Destination)

This is the ratio between "OnTime Destinations" and "All Destinations" regardless a Status but including all other selections.

HtH

Roland

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

Count( Destination)/ Count ({1} Destination)

hope this help

Sunil Chauhan